Resale Policy - Practitioner Agreement
Resale Policy of Phyto Vita LLC, concerning Regulat® and Regulat® pro supplements.
We believe that good health comes from both a healthy lifestyle and good nutrition from whole foods.
Regulat® whole food supplements sold by Phyto Vita LLC are sold directly to end-users as well as through Phyto Vita LLC's “licensed customers” (licensed/certified health care professionals) or “health/vitamin stores” (stores).
"licensed customers" are required to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Create and maintain a valid health care professional/patient relationship to evaluate the nutritional needs of every patient
- Do not resell Regulat® products to other health care professionals or businesses or to customers outside the USA.
- Do not sell, solicit, or accept orders for Regulat® products via any e-commerce format, including but not limited to Internet, Intranet, or World Wide Web. Licensed customers that choose to offer an e-commerce option for Regulat® products shall instead join our website affiliate program.
- Do not advertise pricing information (including discounts, price reductions, or special promotions that directly or indirectly infer the inclusion of Regulat® products) to the general public in any promotional material (including but not limited to marketing materials, advertisements, websites, sponsored web links, banner ads, titles, or file names, etc.) Phyto Vita LLC recommends that all customers sell Regulat® products at the suggested list price.
- Do not sell Regulat® products in a retail setting directly to the general public in any manner, with the following exception:
Licensed Pharmacies/Health Clinics
Pharmacies and health clinics can only maintain an account if they meet the following requirements:
- There must be a face-to-face nutritional consultation by an in-house qualified health care professional.
- Products must be behind the counter and/or in a designated professional only area and are not to be sold in a retail manner.
- Comply with the company's Promotional Rules of Use of Regulat® Intellectual Property, Products, and Written Materials
“Health/vitamin stores” are required to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Do not sell, solicit, or accept orders for Regulat® products via any e-commerce format, including but not limited to Internet, Intranet, or World Wide Web.
- Display pricing only on the shelf below or near the product. Do not advertise pricing information (including discounts, price reductions, or special promotions that directly or indirectly infer the inclusion of Regulat® products) in any promotional material (including but not limited to marketing materials, advertisements, websites, sponsored web links, banner ads, titles, or file names, etc.)
Phyto Vita LLC recommends that all customers sell Regulat® products at the suggested list price.
This Resale policy is effective as of January 20, 2016. Customers failing to comply with this Resale policy will face immediate termination of the customer's account and/or further legal action. Phyto Vita LLC reserves the right to modify this policy at anytime. It is at the discretion of Phyto Vita LLC to sell to whomever it chooses.
Please report all violators or abusers of this resale policy, or any of the company's policies, to us at 1 888 711 3132 or email email@example.com.
Promotional Rules of Use for Phyto Vita's Intellectual Property, Products, and Written Materials.
Phyto Vita LLC. ("Phyto Vita™" or the "Company") encourages Phyto Vita™ customers ("Customer") to accurately promote the Company, its brands, and its products. The Rules of Use are meant to protect the value of the Phyto Vita™ brands to the Company, its Principals and to the Company's customers. We are legally obligated to enact and enforce these Rules of Use which apply to all advertising and promotional media, including, but not limited to, both print and electronic media. Compliance with these Rules of Use is a mandatory condition of the Phyto Vita™ Resale Policy.
- Phyto Vita™ literature and promotional materials are copyright protected and may not be reproduced without written permission. Only authorized logos and product pictures provided by Phyto Vita may be reproduced without prior written consent, and then only in the form provided to the Customer by the Company.
- All trademarks of Phyto Vita™ or its brands, including Regulat®, need to be properly identified with the applicable ® mark (registered) or ™ mark (non-registered) and must appear in the form used by Phyto Vita™.
- A Customer may not imply, suggest, or state that they are a Phyto Vita™ or Regulat® sales representative or distributor.
In this regard, all Customers must provide a disclaimer in marketing materials/website stating that its particular business is not endorsed or sponsored by Phyto Vita™ and that the content of its marketing material/website does not necessarily express the opinion of Phyto Vita™. The following example may be used as a disclaimer:
While we carry Regulat® products, neither Customer nor any third party associated with, related to, or linked to Customer’s business or website is in any way affiliated with Phyto Vita LLC, sole importers and distributors of Regulat® in the USA. Phyto Vita™ expressly disclaims any responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any statement, information, materials, or content found on or included in Customer’s marketing materials/website, or any third party marketing materials/websites related to, associated with or linked to Customer's business or website. Phyto Vita™ products are dietary supplements and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- A Customer may not use the word "regulat" or the words "Phyto Vita" or any other Company trademark, brand or product name as part of a URL (Universal Resource Locator) or file/title name, or as a part of the Customer's name or trade identity.
These Rules of Use are effective as of January 20, 2016. A Customer found in violation of any of these Rules of Use will have 30 days after written notification by the Company to comply. Failure to comply after 30 days will result in immediate account termination and/or further legal action. Phyto Vita™ reserves the right to sell to whomever it chooses.
Phyto Vita™ reserves the right to modify these Rules of Use at any time.